The past two months have been unchartered territory for the healthcare community and everyone on the front lines of medicine. The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting institutions large and small, physicians, clinicians, and administrators worldwide.
YOU are important to us – your health, your safety, and your success in treating your patients.
Fujifilm Sonosite is here to support you through the challenge of protecting yourself and your patients against COVID-19. With its portability and wide range of applications, point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) allows fast, accurate and scalable diagnosis and tracking of medically fragile patients.
Our sales and clinical teams are standing by, ready to assist with recommendations to ensure you are prepared with POCUS to help manage the expected surge of patients.
Our service operations team is trained and equipped with technology that allows us to maintain our service programs to keep you up and running. At this time, our maintenance repair depots are operating with uninterrupted service.
As additional support, the Fujifilm Sonosite team developed a central online resource for providers that includes a recent interview with a physician on the front lines in Italy. We have made resources typically reserved for customers available to anyone who may need it: https://secure.sonosite.com/covid-19. We will continue to update this site so you have the latest information at your fingertips.
The Sonosite online resource provides:
- Point-of-care ultrasound education, and its role in the detection and analysis of respiratory pathologies
- Instructional videos on how-to-use POCUS for lung exams, and to identify lung consolidation/pneumonia, pleural effusion, and pneumothorax
- Using the RUSH protocol (Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension) to help identify patients in septic shock
- Utilizing ultrasound-guided peripheral IV and central line placement
- Infection control, cleaning, and disinfection information
- Links to COVID-19 articles and other health organization websites
Sonosite is your partner in healthcare. Please let us know how we can help during this difficult time.